Investigation opened after 3 ATVs stolen from Kualoa Ranch | Crime
The following information is provided by the Honolulu Police Department and CrimeStoppers:
CrimeStoppers and the Honolulu Police Department are seeking the public's assistance in locating witness(s) and/or suspect(s) for a burglary that occurred at Kualoa Ranch.
On August 5, 2012, at approximately 2:50 a.m., officers were sent to meet with a resident on a report of All Terrain Vehicles driving up and down Kamehameha Highway. While checking the area, the officer was approached by another witness that related a quad had been driven into a fence and left idling. Upon checking with Kualoa Ranch the officer determined that a shed had been broken into and three ATVs were missing.Further investigation on the property led officers to another shed that was broken into where a large safe was taken
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 955-8300, or *CRIME on your cellular phone. Free cellular calls are provided by AT&T, Nextel Hawaii, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless Hawaii, Mobi PCS, and Hawaiian Telcom. The public may now send anonymous text and web tips. Text "CS808" plus your message to 274637or CRIMES CrimeStoppers will pay a cash reward of up to $1,000 for information that leads to the arrest of a suspect. Do not approach any suspect. All suspects and wanted fugitives should be considered armed and dangerous. All calls are confidential and anonymous. CrimeStoppers rewards are not paid to persons who participate in a crime, or are victims of a crime, or in missing person cases. Be a CrimeStopper and call the hot line at 955-8300 or *Crime on your cellular telephone. Access the CrimeStoppers website at http://www.crimestoppers-honolulu.org054/12.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Attend American Jazz and Bossa Nova Music Workshop at Mililani Library
- RevoluSun presents Free Neighborhood Solar Q&A event for Wahiawa Residents on November 16
- RevoluSun presents Free Neighborhood Solar Q&A event for Waipahu Residents on November 20
- Meet Author of "Today's Thought" at Mililani Library on Nov. 23
- "Furoshiki" Craft Workshop Offered at Waipahu Library on Nov. 13
- HONOLULU HOMELOANS ANNOUNCES TOP PRODUCERS FOR NOVEMBER
- Shot fired during Kalihi robbery, suspect escapes
- Affordable rentals in Iwilei now accepting applications
- SAFEWAY HAWAII STORES AND ISLAND FOOD BANKS PARTNER TO FIGHT HUNGER THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
- Holiday Music Comes to Life at Moanalua Medical Center